We're all in this together
Here we are back at it it again...Lock-down, Stage 4... Personally I am not a fan, But I need to thrive during this season. I recognise that complaining about this season won't strengthen me. We need Strength for days ahead for it won't be long and this season will be over. We have greatest days ahead of us after this lock-down.
I have discovered five things in my life that have really improved so far;
1. Relationships are stronger - I am more closer and connected to my family and friends than before. Our conversations are rich and meaningful. This is a beautiful time to stop again to check on our family members especially that great aunt, and extended cousin...
2. More connected than ever - I have connected to the things I have been putting off for a while. What is it that you have been meaning to do but have been putting off? How about you consider Now as the time to connect to them?
3. Time well spent - I have steward my time well and managed to accomplish a lot in my day. Scheduling your time is critical during this season so that you can still be productive. Aim to accomplish two to three important tasks daily and add minor tasks if you have extra time. This routine will keep you focus and your time will not be wasted.
4. New adventures - I have had the courage to embark on new adventures lately. I encourage you to try new adventures. It will feel fearful at times, but most of the time it will be exciting.
5. Recognise what's important - I have learnt that everything that happens around me does not necessarily require my full attention. We need to evaluate activities around us and decide which ones requires our full attention.
I hope this will be helpful to an enjoyable experience during this season.
Until next time,